WE OFFER FULL-SERVICE
- Landscape design and construction
- Lawn mowing and maintenance
- Application of mulch to beds and tree rings
- Tree and shrub care, pruning, and removal
- Seeding, sodding and hydromulching
- Herbicide, fungicide, and pesticide treatments
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control
- I.P.M. Integrated Pest Management consulting and implementation
- Bed construction and planting
- Aeration and top dressing
- Seasonal color beds and ornamental pots
- Irrigation system installation, repair, and maintenance (licensed)
- Water management services and audits
- Landscape and lawn drainage
- Emergency storm services
As expert landscape management professionals, we have the practical knowledge to nurture and maintain your grounds. We execute our landscaping designs and plans to the fullest, ensuring plants grow throughout every season. We also act as your eyes and ears on the ground to protect against water damage and other potential hazards.
We listen to your needs and build a proposal that meets your goals—we treat every landscaping project like it’s our own front yard. Once a plan is in place, we’ll offer you weekly reports on our progress on every task or project. An Ambassador Services manager is always available to respond to any of your questions or concerns, 24/7.
Our commitment to carbon-neutral solutions means we ensure the lowest possible environmental impact with our landscaping services. We will never use chemicals that are harmful to your plants, your people, or the air you breathe. We follow best practices so that minimal water goes to waste, and all of the pesticides we use have been EPA-approved. Organic options are also available.
Contact us today at